Tuesday, July 24

Summer showers

Sorry, I've been busy in the last few days so I haven't had time to post but Emma (SFF) gave me an idea today. Yes we all hate it more than any other weather but It's even worse when it's pouring down in the middle of summer. Not only does it turn your freshly straightened hair into a fuzz ball, but it also conjures up the same old problem every time " What should I wear in the hot rain?"


The Image below consists of:
Cotton dress, £32 Topshop (100% cotton so fast drying)

Tights, Get them anywhere (Fast drying)

Leather bag, £20 Topshop

Wedges, £50 Topshop (Great for keeping those toosties dry because of the height)

Coat, £50 Topshop (Pop on if gets chilly)





The next outfit is another perfect summers rainy day outfit...

Long shorts, £25 Miss Selfridge

Camisole, £12 Debenhams

Mac, £55 Debenhams

Shoes, £20 Debenhams

Bag, £55 Topshop

Belt, £12 Topshop

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice choices Beth. Love the wedges in the first outfit

SHOEGAL said...

I love the pink shoes!
Want to trade links with me?
Fi

xx...beth...xx said...

I do Fi , but I don't know how to do it! Tell me how and I will :D

ROSAMARIA said...

Great outfits you put together, beth! I like the pink belt! :P