Wednesday, August 29

Estee Lauder gift time at Selfridges & co


Yes it's that time of the year, back to school, back to work and skin back to its normal washed out colour. All the beauty counters luring us in with "that just back from holiday skin" or "new autumn colours" buy two and get free products offer. Well me being on Selfridges mailing list, I get all the offers before they are out (and this is out already because my mail bx has been left closed for a while) and this is one to watch out for.

Buy two products, one of them being a skincare one and get this bag full of all its goodies free. I have to admit, I'm a sucker for these types of offers. But having just bought some Clinique moisturizer, this will be an offer I'm (sadly) left out of...

Get your Free Gift with two or more Estèe Lauder purchases, one to be skincare, exclusively at Selfridges. Available from 16 August to 1 September.

Make this your season to shine with today’s most wanted colours, skincare you love and more. Transform your skin with the absolute luxury of Re-Nutriv.

Ultimate Lifting Creme (7-day supply) and Re-Nutriv Hydrating Cleanser. Then, design one look after another with a full-size Pure Color Crystal Gloss, a compact of 4 Pure Color EyeShadows and a limited edition MagnaScopic Mascara and Lash Primer Plus Duo. An elegant tote and matching cosmetic bag complete this fabulous gift.

One gift per customer, while stocks last.

1 comment:

SHOEGAL said...

Hi Beth
Some great posts recently! I don't like the colour scheme though, I find reading white on black sends my eyes funny! But it might be just my odd eyes...!