Monday, August 20

Monday Must Haves!

So it's that time of the week again and hasn't last week gone fast!! I've not posted in a while so I hope to get my posting back to regular posts now...


Anyway, here's my must haves of the week


1. A haircut. I need one now, not had one for 8 weeks. And my hair is getting out of conditon.

2. This Jackie Brazil ring, £22 from ASOS. It was £18 a few weeks ago so it must've gone up in price. It's doing good for the environment as well as my shopping addiction....










3. I'm loving Lush shower jellies. The concept of showering with jelly is so fun (I'm childish but I love jelly). I made my first purchase of one today in "whoosh" which is very re-energizing!! But I want a sweet one that will make me feel all fun. That's why I want "Sweetie pie".














So, what are you wanting this week? Post in the comments section...

No comments: