Thursday, August 9

Scrub your nose in a quickie review!


Ah cheesy title you may say, but excusing the pun, the title is telling a whole load of the t word (truth). I have done a review on Soap and Glory's "Scrub your nose in it" face mask/scrub which is now in BOOTS stores and Harvey Nicks (also on the website) but is reluctant to show its face on the BOOTS website.


Price:£7.00 was quite pricey for 125ml of product. It is a face mask with exfoliating grains which I'm sure many other companies make and sell for less than £7.00. So I was searching desperately for all the good points in this product to balance out the price.This is how desperate I was to use this a my future facial exfoliator.Price:8/10 (could have been worse, my mum has a Clarins £22 exfoliator that does the same as this, but there are cheaper scrubs out there)
Texture:It wasn't rough, the grains were small and it wasn't too thick. When used as a scrub it was very gentle on the skin. It wasn't runny so it's was extremely easy to apply and glided smoothly over the skin. It took a bit of rubbing to actually feel the scrub scrubbing your skin so when it was a face mask, it was smooth and non-itchy/scratchy.Texture:9.5/10 (nearly perfect,just takes a lot to be perfect for me.)
So does it live up to its claims...This claims to be "an oil absorbing,brightening,pore cleaning mask". It was definitely oil absorbing. My skin felt fresh and looked healthy after using the product. Very good! No lies there then S&G.Truth telling:10/10
Packaging: This was a nice, bathroom cabinet friendly bottle. Great size for taking away too! Love the colour theme through Soap & Glory's packaging, very retro.Packaging:10/10
Comments:This wouldn't be necessary to use every day. Every other day use would result in beautiful skin. I just love this product. Will definitely be a re-purchase. I love the fact that it's not been tested on animals.
Overall:9.6/10, Great product!

No comments: