Wednesday, July 18

Crocs


They're hated at Shiny fashion forums, they're despised in my school ,what do you think of the gawd damn awful *tries to say the word as quietly as possible* Crocs..
They come in all diferent styles and colours and appear in almost every shop you look in. Ohh no Crocs you don't have us all fooled, hyptnotized by the "wonderful" array of colours.
Personally I don't mind the flip flops (athens), they're ok as a sporty/casual flip flop. But the Caymen and other styles are just hideous! Think gems and badges to stick in the little holes of your Crocs is fashionable? Think again! The only people who should wear Crocs are hikers and other workers who need comfort but not style. Just the other day I heard a girl bragging to her friend that she had Crocs! What a thing to brag about. Yes Paris Hilton was spotted wearing them on a beach a few weeks ago but even she can't pull them off! On my most recent holiday I spotted a girl wearing bubblegum pink fake ones with a tartan skirt and I laughed out loud! Why oh why do people want to copy the Croc. Poor souls
They're expensive, they're hidoeus and they will make you look like Donald duck. Still like them?...

7 comments:

Julia said...

very well said Beth :D

Julia

xx...beth...xx said...

Thanks!

SHOEGAL said...

There was a woman in the pub last night wearing red crocs - uck!

xx...beth...xx said...

Julia, are you the Julia off SFF? and Fi, ugh red!

Julia said...

yup, that's me :D

xx...beth...xx said...

I thought it would be you... You hate Crocs don't you :p

JadoreMoi-x said...

True Beth lol! I hate crocs! Yesterday I saw them for sale in a shop up here and they were bright shocking pink!
Joanne x (from SFF)