Wednesday, July 18

More About me...

As if you need to know more about me! I'm a blogger, a cosmetics junkie and a lover of all things pretty. But meh. It won't hurt finding out a bit more!

Favourite shop: Definitely Selfridges! Clothing, beauty, shoes and bags all in one. I love it. The beauty hall is so pretty with Clinique here, Dior there and MAC tempting you with an innovative new product. Whats not to love?
Favourite clothing brand: (If cost was no concern) Oh it would have to be chloe! They make pretty clothes that are not too fussy.
Favourite beauty brand: On budget I would choose Soap & Glory because the products smell gorgeous! Luxury would be Dior, I'm in love with the mascaras.
Five favourite beauty items: This one is a toughie but I think I would choose: my Lancome Juicy tube (#15 Groiseille), Diorshow waterproof mascara, Soap & Glory Clean on me shower gel, Charles Worthington serum (i'm not fussy on which one) and last but not least Bourjois So laque nail polish. Phew!
Biggest beauty tip: Drink water, look after your skin and don't sleep with make-up on
Comfort or Style? It would have to be style.
Beauty reigime: Morning: Cleanse & tone. Apply hand cream & lip balm. Night: Cleanse & tone. Apply foot cream.
Weekly: Exfoliate skin (twice weekly), apply hair mask, pedicure, manicure.

4 comments:

MLT said...

Hey Beth! It's Madoka. :] Love the blog, I'll definitely be reading. Oh put a link in your signature so I don't forget!

And I'm with you, Diorshow mascara, Juicy Tubes, and Charles Worthingon ROCK.

SHOEGAL said...

Hi Beth! We need more British bloggers so yay for you! Keep it up! I'll link you from my blog, want to link me back?

xx...beth...xx said...

Yes please Fi! And Madoka hi, thanks for posting :D

xx...beth...xx said...

How do I link you back Fi? Just getting the hang of this whole blogging thing :p