Friday, August 24

Hair's a review for you!



Just a quick reveiw of Soap & Glorys "Hair supply"


Price:£6.00 for 200ml. The bottle was large so I presume if used weekly, it Will last about 3 months which is great value for money, but if used as a daily conditioner, it will last about as long as an average sized bottle of conditioner. Definitely good value for money as you don't need a lot to cover long hair.Price:8/10, a bit expensive for everyday use
Texture:It wasn't a too thick cream, just a nice gel feel to it. When on the hair, it gave off a nice cooling feeling to the head. It was nice to use because it wasn't sticky on my hands like some leave in conditioners are.Texture:10/10 No complaints here
Lives up to its claims...This claims that the "Gel formula hydrates and defrizzes but won't weigh hair down!" And yes it does live up to these claims, my hair was left very soft and shiny without any frizzies. It felt light and bouncy even after it had been left to dry naturally. I thought that my hair would be greasy after using this but it definitely isn't. It's just moisturized and soft. Now I can't stop messing with my hair.Truth:9.5/10, I can't give everything a 10 :P
Packaging:In a squeezy bottle which gives out just the right amount of product each time. But if the bottle was inadvertently stood on, you would loose all the product and the bottle would pop. It is strong plastic but not to withhold being stood on.Packaging:8/10 cute but poppable bottle
Comments:I totally love the smell of the Soap & Glory products and this smells like Clean on me shower gel. If you didn't like the smell of this, you will hate hair supply because it leaves a lovely strongish Soap & Glory smell on your hair afterwards.
Overall:9.5/10. This is another buy again product!

2 comments:

lynz98 said...

thanks Beth, been wanting to buy this product for awhile now, and im now convinced. Will be popping into my local boots soon, x

xx...beth...xx said...

Hi Lynz, I just copied it from the review I made on SFF :p and put it here, don't want to leave the blog out :p
x Beth