Friday, August 24

Sally Hansen-Diamond Strength Diamond Shine Top + BasE coat

How many years has Sally Hansen been around for now? Is it a brand old enough to be called retro or vintage? I sure think it is. Today I walked into TJHughes and saw a box of Sally Hansen nail products, needing a top coat I picked up a Sally Hansen one (for name see title). Its claims seem to be everything I've dreamed of! 10 days of chip free polish.. You heard right 10 days!!! It costs about £8 in boots and I got it for £1.50 which is a great price to try a product at.

Well today I used it as a base coat then put on 2 coats of Nails inc. orange (thanks Madoka for showing us orange can look great!) coloured nail polish which goes by the name of Malibu. Then sealed it with 2 coats of the diamond strength stuff. I can see one result already, it intensifies the nail colour making it look more vibrant and fresh. Get it from here.


I'll report back when my manicure is taken off to see if this is a really worthy buy.

No comments: