Friday, December 28

Lancome Baragin!

We all Love Lancome, yes, no? Well I do for sure, I'm a Lancome customer constantly and have over £170 worth of their cosmetics. One thing that I've found in the past years ladies is that you can't go wrong with a Lancome mascara. 1. Pick up any Lancome mascara 2. Try it on 3. Be wowed.
So yesterday whilst in Boots, I saw that Lancome was having a sale with all its giftsets, I picked up the L'extreme one and bbought it for £12! In a giftset when the mascara is £18.50 alone! I would have got Hypnose or Virtuose but they didn't have any. Now this is a fantastic mascara. Not as much volume as Hynose and not as much curl as Virtuose but great for £12.50! I'm off shopping tomorrow to search for a hypnose one!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bought exactly the same set! And very disappointed with the mascara:(
My £5 Rimmel one is much much better! But the eye liner is good.

xx...beth...xx said...

I'm very pleased with the length it gives but I dont think it adds too much volume, a layer off this and then hypnose or Virttuose leaves amazing lashes! I gave the eyeliner away because I'm not an eyeliner type of girl :p What Rimmel one is it?

MLT said...

I reeaallly need to get on the L'Extreme boat! I figure I can layer it with Fatale to get volume!

You're on my fab links now Beth! :]

xx...beth...xx said...

So you shall be added to my links Madoka :) It is fabulous layered with other Lancome volume giving mascaras.