Sunday, January 13

Dior Gloss Show


Who can resist a trip to the beauty counters in Debenhams? Me neither! I was there yesterday and whilst I knew I didn't need anything, I just had to buy something! Has it become and addiction, buying from these designer makeup counters? Yes it has. I am a Dior lover, clothes and makeup and having succumbed to the cult of Dior show mascara and loved it, there was no harm in trying some other Dior backstage makeup. I found this in the sale , nothing wrong with it, just in the sale. It was £12 down from £17 and it is the Dior Gloss show lip gloss. It has an amazing amount of holographic glitter in it which is not grainy at all. I chose the lighter colour, Alessandra mauve over the more bright colours. Now don't take one look in the pot and say no. They look much less strong and pigmented colour on the lips than they do in the pot. Mine appears as a pink/purple with silver glitter flecks in it. These don't look super wet glossy on the lips, but the glitter does all the work. For an even more spectacular effect, I added a Lancome Juicy Tube over the top of this which made it wet look glittery gloss. Get your own here!

3 comments:

MLT said...

Yayy a new post!
Wait that actually looks sooo pretty, I love it! Dior makeup is the greatest. And you know I love my sparkles.
WHERE is SFF??

Anonymous said...

Hi Madoka! I think Shiny's down for repairs. Emma said that the admins are having a chat with Gemma to sort out spam. That's why she said last chance to submit ranks we would like ect. Missing it SOOOO much though! X X X Beth

Anonymous said...

Amazing find you shared here...That lip gloss looks good enough to eat!